I usually prefer liquid foundation but I was looking for a new foundation that would give me a matte finish, so I bought this mousse foundation. Mousse foundation is usually lighter than liquid foundation.
I bought the foundation for IDR130.000 in watson Jakarta.
I shall point out the good point from this foundation first..
1. The color choices from this foundation is quite complete so u'll definitely find a shade that suit your skin tone the best. (Mine is the number 030 in Light.)
2. It contain SPF 20! I love Foundation with SPF protection in it. (Sunblock is really important! I'll blog about that soon)
3. It gives upper medium coverage.
4. it's not oily which is good for oily skin, but for dry skin (like me) it still got the moisture so my skin doesn't feel dry when I'm using it
5. it give a matte finish
The DOWN point:
1. It doesn't spread that easily on the skin so I suggest to use sponge when using it
2. The finish is not that natural for me, even though it was suppose to be lighter
3. The price is quite high for a result like this, could get better foundation with that price..:(
I'd give this foundation 7 out of 10.
for a drug store makeup is quite good already, but the price is somehow not that fair with the result. :(
me with the foundation on~
All the above is just based on my personal opinion..:)
p/s: I just bought a new Revlon lipsticks ( will do a review on in soon)
p/s/s: give comment on what should I blog next!:D